Information contained in this news release is current as of the date of the press announcement, but may be subject to change without prior notice.
Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc. is supplying lithium-ion battery packs to Nissan for the 2014 Pathfinder Hybrid now on sale in North America.
- Hitachi Automotive Systems to Exhibit at the 43rd Tokyo Motor Show
- 30Ah Lithium-ion Battery for PHEV&EV(PDF Type 128kByte)
- Hitachi Announces Effects of the Earthquake off the Pacific Coast of Tohoku, and its Responses
- Hiatchi Recieves Order for "B-CHOP" Energy Storage for Traction Power Supply Systems for Seoul Metro Line 9 in Korea
- HITACHI REVIEW Vol.60
Latest Technologies for Battery and Electric Drive Components
- HITACHI AND JOHNSON CONTROLS ANNOUNCE PLANS TO COLLABORATE ON ADVANCED ENERGY STORAGE
- Strengthening the Battery Business with a Focus on Lithium-ion Batteries
- Hitachi Develops Lithium-ion Batteries for Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Hitachi Completes Volume Production Line for Lithium Ion Batteries
used in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Hitachi wins 2009 Asia Pacific Frost & Sullivan Automotive Award
- Hitachi develops automotive lithium-ion battery having the world's highest output; sampling set to start in the fall
- Hitachi Awarded Order From Eaton Corporation for Commercial Vehicle Hybrid System
- Hitachi Receives Order from GM for lithium-ion Battery Systems for Hybrid-Electric Vehicles
- Jun. 30, 2004
- Foundation of Hitachi Vehicle Energy, Ltd. a joint venture company for lithium ion rechargeable battery for Hybrid-Electric Vehicles and etc.