- We are committed to protecting your rights and interests whenever we obtain, store, use, or disclose your personal information.
- Normally, you can visit this Website without disclosing any personal information about yourself. No information will be collected from you just by viewing this Website.
- We are committed to preventing any personal information obtained from you by means of being leaked intercepted, lost, stolen, or illegally accessed, by taking appropriate security measures.
- We will only use your personal information to the necessary extent for the purpose of accomplishing any of the following.
- (1)For the execution of the contract made between you and our company.
- (2)For the delivery of events and such information to you.
- We will never provide your personal information to a third party without your prior consent. Note, however, that we may provide your personal information to a third party if any of the following conditions apply:
- (1) We are legally obligated to do so.
- (2) Such information is required to protect a person from death, injury, or loss of property, and it is not feasible to obtain your consent beforehand.
- (3) Cooperation is necessary for the execution of legally stipulated actions by a government agency, local government, or agent thereof, and there is a risk that obtaining your consent could interfere with such actions.